NDIS PUBLIC LIABILITY & PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY (MEDICAL MALPRACTICE) INSURANCE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our NDIS cover below. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
- How can I pay for my insurance cover? Our quoting system allows you to bind your cover online via Debit or Credit Card.
- Is my policy automatically effective from the day I pay for the insurance? No, you can specify the start date of your insurance policy when you bind cover.
- How do I obtain a quote? Our NDIS Insurance Package is a wholly online service. Simply enter your details to receive your premium and a summary of cover. If you wish to bind the cover, simply enter your desired start-date and proceed to payment!
- How long does it take to get my cover? Under five minutes.
- Can I bind my policy over the phone? Our NDIS Package is a wholly online service, from quotation through to payment. If you have any queries relating to the cover, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I get my tax invoice? Our system generates a fully automated email following payment. This email contains your tax invoice, summary of cover, and policy wording.
- Am I able to increase/decrease my limits? Our NDIS Insurance Package is set at $1,000,000 for Professional Indemnity and $10,000,000 for Public Liability. If you require a higher limit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
POLICY RENEWALS AND MID-TERM CHANGES
- What if my details have changed? If any of your details have changed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your policy accordingly.
- How do I renew my policy? Policy renewals are automated and sent to our clients each new policy period.
- What if I don’t want an automatic renewal? If you do not wish to proceed with your renewal, please inform us at email@example.com and we can lapse your insurance accordingly.
- Are my credit card details secure? All of our payments are done through DEFT Payment Systems which provides a secure portal to process your premium.
- How do I cancel my policy? If you do not wish continue with your cover, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can cancel your insurance accordingly from the date you have advised.
- How do I make a claim? In the event of a claim, please contact us at email@example.com. We will advise you of any additional information required and will provide ongoing personal claims management.
Please refer to Healthcare-Malpractice-and-Broadform-Liability-Policy-Wording for full details of cover.